A delicious and guilt-free treat sweetened with natural ingredients only!
Sweet potatoes when baked long enough, give a creamy natural sweetness to this recipe. Combined with walnuts, carrots and dates, they make a wonderful and healthy treat! Perfect as a grab-and-go snack!
- 1 medium sweet potato, baked
- 1 carrot
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup dates
- 2 tbsp (gluten free) oats
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Roll mixture into small balls.
- Bake at 180°C (350°F) for 10-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool at room temperature.
Notes: If you don´t like the yellowish color, add 2 tbsp of cacao powder and the truffles will get a nice chocolate color.