A very easy, delicious and healthy bread recipe that doesn´t require many ingredients!
Perfect as a healthy breakfast or snack topped with nut butter or tahini! You can make a sweet or savory version of it by simply adding a few more ingredients.
- 1 cup (gluten free) oats
- ½ cup almond milk (or water)
- 1 carrot
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 banana
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 1 tsp tamari (or soy sauce)
- herbs & spices
- optional: dried tomatoes
- Combine carrot, ½ cup oats and almond milk in a high speed blender and pulse for a few seconds (add banana for the sweet version).
- Transfer to a mixing bowl, add ½ cup oats and chia seeds – mix well to combine (add more oats if the mixture is too thin; add more almond milk if it´s too dry).
- Pour batter into a loaf pan and bake at 180°C (350°F) for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, set aside to cool before eating.