Low carb, gluten free noodles? Yes, they exist! Tofu Shirataki Noodles with vegetables in a creamy Alfredo Sauce. Heavenly!
Shirataki noodles are very thin, low carbohydrate, low calorie, chewy, translucent traditional Japanese noodles. They are becoming increasingly popular outside of Asia with people who are trying to lose weight or following a low carb diet. Learn more – What are Shirataki noodles?
- 1 pack tofu shirataki noodles (200g)
- 8-10 baby tomatoes
- ½ zucchini
- 4-5 mushrooms
- 2 handfuls of fresh spinach
- ½ (red) onion
- nutritional yeast
- alfredo sauce
- Rinse shirataki noodles under water for a couple of minutes.
- Add sliced onion, zucchini and baby tomatoes to a wok/pan with a little bit of water (or oil) and stir fry until slighty cooked.
- Add shirataki noodles, mushrooms and spinach and stir fry for another 3-4 minutes on medium heat.
- Add in the alfredo sauce and mix it in.
- Top your noodles with nutritional yeast and enjoy!
All our Be smart. Eat smart. followers from the US can order the noodles online at www.miraclenoodle.com plus you will get a 10 % discount if you use the code: AFF10