The ultimate comfort food!
Easy roast butternut squash topped with fresh veggies and a healthy & delicious avocado-chickpea cream!
- 1 squash
- vegetables of your choice
- ½ avocado
- ½ cup chickpeas
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp tamari or soy sauce
- Halve the squash lengthwise, scoop out the seeds and roast until just tender, 35-40 minutes (180°C/ 350°F).
- Carefully scoop the flesh of the squash into a bowl.
- For the sauce, place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Be creative with the filling! We used grated carrots, lamb´s lettuce, tomatoes, sesame seeds & dried tomatoes.