Slather on a slice of homemade bread or use as a topping for oatmeal!
Healthy, vegan, refined sugar free & easy to make!
- 1 cup frozen (wild) berries
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1-2 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- Heat the berries over the stove.
- Mash them up, and sweeten with 1-2 tbsp of agave or maple syrup or sweetener of your choice.
- Reduce heat to low, add 2 tbsp of chia seeds and let simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Pour the jam in a glass jar and keep it refrigerated for two 2 hours.