A vegan, creamy & delicious eggplant cream!
Baba ganoush is perfect as a dip with fresh or roasted vegetables or as a spread for toast & crackers. It also makes a great addition to dressings and sauces!
- 1 roasted eggplant
- 3 cloves garlic, preferable roasted
- 2-3 tbsp of tahini
- ½ juice of a lemon
- ¼ tsp cumin
- cayenne pepper & sea salt to taste
- Roast eggplant (cut some slits) & garlic cloves at 200°C (400°F) for about 30 minutes until soft.
- After roasting, allow to cool slighty, then peel the dark skin of the eggplant or scoop out the inside.
- Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.