Egg free, (refined) sugar free, dairy free and absolutely delicious!
This is the basic recipe using apple and banana but it is so versatile, you can basically make the rolls with any filling you desire!
- ½ cup (gluten free) oats
- 1 banana
- ½ grated apple
- 2 dates (or a few raisins)
- handful of crushed almonds
- 4 tbsp water
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Combine oats, ¼ tsp cinnamon and water & mix until you get a doughy mixture. You can also use a food processor.
- Line the baking tray with parchment paper and roll mixture into a square on the paper.
- Mash the banana with ¼ tsp cinammon, add grated apple, crushed almonds and dates (cut in small pieces), mix well and spread the filling on top of the square and roll it up.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180°C (350°F) or until golden.
- Enjoy with fruit or yogurt!