A delicious, rich, moist & guilt free treat!
Our Chocolate Chip Fudge Cake is a healthier version of the classic using healthy substitutions and nutritious ingredients, without compromising on taste and texture.
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 dates
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. cacao butter
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- a pinch of maldon salt
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate (to keep it clean, try to find a sugar-free brand and 70% + dark)
- Add all ingredients except for the chocolate chips into a large bowl and mix until you have a firm and sticky dough.
- Carefully fold in the chocolate chips/chopped chocolate into the dough.
- Place the dough into a mould and bake for 15-20 minutes at 375° Fahrenheit.
- Allow the cake to cool for at least 10 minutes.