Everybody loves a parfait!
Eating a smart breakfast leads to healthier choices all day long! Not only is this parfait nutritious and delicious, it’s beautiful, too!
- ½ cup (gluten free) oats
- 1 cup water (or milk of your choice)
- 1 sliced banana
- ½ cup soy yogurt
- handful of frozen wild berries
- ½ scoop (plant-based) chocolate protein powder
- homemade crunchy granola
- Bring the water and ½ sliced banana to the boil, add oats once the water starts bubbling and turn the heat down to the lowest. Allow the oats to simmer for approximately 2-3 minutes. Add more water if the oats run out of liquid.
- Put one half of the mixture aside (= banana oatmeal). Mix the other half with the chocolate protein powder (= chocolate-banana oatmeal).
- Blend frozen wild berries with the other half of the banana.
- Start layering your parfait (from the bottom to the top).
a. chocolate-banana oatmeal
b. soy yogurt
c. banana oatmeal
d. wild berry cream
e. chocolate-banana oatmeal
f. homemade crunchy granola