Eating a smoothie with a spoon?
We believe that you get more satisfaction from taking time with your meals. Unless we are on the go, we sit down and eat our smoothie with a spoon.
Simply make a thicker version of your smoothie that you get to put in a bowl or mason jar and eat it with a spoon!
- ½ mango
- 2 bananas
- 2-3 tbsp gluten free oats
- 1 tsp hibiscus powder (alternative 2 tsp cacao powder)
- Place mango, bananas and oats in a high speed blender and blend until creamy. Use half of the cream for the first layer.
- For the second layer add hibiscus (or cacao powder) to the remaining mixture and blend again.
- Add your favorite toppings such as nuts, coconut flakes, dried fruit etc.