A warm and filling oatmeal breakfast with a little bit of maca powder will keep your energy levels up and stop you feeling hungry before lunch!
Maca is packed with many nutrients, including fatty acids and amino acids. It is an excellent source of protein, calcium, vitamin C, iron, and fiber.
Learn more about the health benefits of Maca: Organic Burst Superfood Supplements
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- ½ cup (gluten free) oats
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of your choice
- 1 ripe (sliced) banana
- ½ tsp maca powder by Organic Burst
- a few (crushed) almonds
- Place the oats, banana and the milk in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and let simmer for 4-5 minutes, stirring from time to time. If you prefer your oatmeal runnier, add a splash more milk or water until you get the consistency you like.
- Add maca powder and stir for 1 minute.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with crushed almonds or your favorite toppings.
Organic Burst is offering a 10 % discount for all Be smart. Eat smart. followers if you use the code BESMART10 until September 29, 2014. For more information and details visit: www.organicburst.com